RNA Parking Terms & Conditions
By entering the car park you agree that a contract is formed between us on the terms set below
- Entry into and use of the car park is at your own risk
- A parking fee is payable each time a vehicle enters the car park, and you agree to pay the parking fee as set by us from time to time. Daily charge roles over at 0200
- If you are unable to produce your parking ticket upon leaving the car park you will be charged the maximum daily rate.
- We reserve the right to retain possession of your vehicle until all parking fees have been paid by you. Parking fees will continue to accrue during the period that your vehicle is retained by us.
- To the extent permitted by law we are not liable to you or any person with you for
- Injury to you or any other person; or
- Damage to, destruction of, or theft of your vehicle or any other vehicle or any property (including anything in or on your vehicle or any vehicle
- You agree to release and indemnify us in respect of any claim you might otherwise have against us or that is made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of, directly or indirectly, your use of this car park.
- You agree
- Not to cause any obstruction or park in designated no parking areas; and
- To comply with all reasonable directions given to you by us.
- If any of these conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject you from the car park for any reason.
- In these terms references to “we” and “us” mean The Brisbane Showgrounds ABN 41 147 513 726 or employees, agents and independent contractors.