RNA Parking Terms & Conditions
By entering the car park you agree that a contract is formed between us on the terms set below:
- Entry into and use of the car park is at your own risk, you are responsible for securing your vehicle in the car park.
- A parking fee is payable each time a vehicle enters the car park, and you agree to pay the parking fee as set by us from time to time. We reserve the right to change the price of parking without notice and may prevent exit of a vehicle until we are satisfied that any fee is paid and we will not be liable to you for doing so. Daily charge rolls over at 0200 am.
- We may deny you access to the car park or your vehicle or may enter, move, drive or park any vehicle by towing or otherwise, at any time if required by law or deemed reasonably necessary for the safe operation of the car park or to remove your vehicle if it parked in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that access is needed for oversize vehicles, trailers or to utilise more than one parking bay, prior permission is to be granted by us.
- To the extent permitted by law we are not liable to you or any person with you for
- Injury to you or any other person; or
- Damage to, destruction of, or theft of your vehicle or any other vehicle or any property (including anything in or on your vehicle or any vehicle).
- You agree to release and indemnify us in respect of any claim you might otherwise have against us or that is made against us as a consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising out of, directly or indirectly, your use of this car park.
- You agree:
- Not to cause any obstruction or park in designated no parking areas; and
- To comply with all reasonable directions given to you by us.
- You must not distribute pamphlets; engage in any commercial activities or use wheeled recreational devices within the car park. You must not bring or leave any offensive, hazardous or dangerous materials, nor anything that may become a danger, nuisance or inconvenience to us or to any person lawfully in this carpark. If you do you shall be deemed as trespassing.
- If any of these conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject you from the car park for any reason.
- In these terms reference to “we” and “us” mean Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland ABN 41 147 513 726 (also referred to as RNA or Brisbane Showgrounds) or employees, agents and independent contractors.